Date: SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
RSVP by: SEPTEMBER 5, 2019
Location: BCM Inns
4320 – 44th St, Lloydminster
Do you know how to perform workplace inspections?
Do you know how to investigate a workplace accident and dangerous occurrences?
Do you know what the requirements are for setting up and running an Occupational Health Committee?
MSA’s Level II Occupational Health Committee Training Workshop will help you answer these questions and many others that come up when dealing with your Occupational Health Committee in the workplace. This training is also recognized as approved training by the OH&S Division.
You will learn about :
- Plan and conduct an OHC workplace inspection
- Identify and assess deficiencies during OHC workplace inspections
- Identify and recommend corrective actions to address deficiencies found during OHC workplace inspections
- Fulfill their regulatory requirement to investigate workplace accidents and dangerous occurrences
- Collect and analyze evidence during an investigation
- Identify and assess; direct, indirect and root causes of workplace accidents and dangerous occurrences
- How to Identify and recommend corrective actions to prevent recurrence of workplace accidents and dangerous occurrences
THIS WORKSHOP IS AVAILABLE TO MSA MEMBERS AT NO COST.
NON-MEMBERS $100.00 TO BE INVOICED.
The Motor Safety Association is your resource for safety.