Date: SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
RSVP by: SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Location: BCM INNS
4320 44th ST.; LLOYDMINSTER
Do you know what your legislated responsibilities are related to supervising for safety?
Do you know what documentation to retain and how?
Do you know how to find the OH&S Laws that affect your workplace?
MSA’S full day Safety Fundamentals Workshop will help you answer these questions and many others that come up when dealing with supervision in the workplace.
You will learn about :
- Guiding Principles of Safety Management
- How to research legislation
- The impact you can have on your company’s WCB premiums
- Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis, Assessment and Controls
- Inspections and Investigations
THIS WORKSHOP IS AVAILABLE TO MSA MEMBERS AT NO COST.
NON-MEMBERS $100.00 TO BE INVOICED.
The Motor Safety Association is your resource for safety.